For school and sports 18 and under
Most camps, schools and sports programs require a sports physical. A sports physical allows a clinician to identify any conditions that might keep your athlete out of the game or affect their performance.
No appointment needed at any of our 7 locations.
Why choose TrustCare?
- It’s convenient and affordable ($20)
- No appointment needed
- You will be in and out in less than an hour
- We have multiple locations with convenient hours
- Comfortable patient rooms
What to Bring?
- A copy of the entire pre-participation physical form for your child’s school or sports program
- A list of your child’s medications, prescription eyeglasses or contacts if they wear them
What to Expect?
- Be prepared to discuss your child’s past injuries and/or current treatments, conditions, allergies or medications with the provider If your child has a serious chronic injury or illness, we recommend your child see their pediatrician or family physician to perform their exam